Weddings and Gatherings
Hunt Chapel offers the following time slots for wedding reservations
9:00am – 12:00pm | 1:00pm – 4:00pm | 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Monday-Thursday per time slot is $1,250.00
- Friday-Sunday per time slot is $1,925.00
- Events on or near a major holiday are $2,887.50
(excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- A one hour time slot on the evening prior to your reservation for a rehearsal
- Rehearsal and ceremony coordination
- Access to the bridal suite and the chapel for the full three-hour reservation
- Guestbook stand
- Removable podium
- Sound system
- 2 microphones (one lapel and one handheld)
- The chapel pews seat 130 – we can seat up to 156 with additional chairs provided
- Flowers, candelabras, décor, etc.
- Reception/rehearsal dinners
A deposit of $1000 is required in order to schedule your wedding and hold your selected date. This security deposit is included in the rental price. Your deposit is non-refundable if canceled within six months of your scheduled date. If multiple inquiries are received for the same date and time slot, priority will be given based on the date the security deposit is received
An additional cleaning fee will be charged in the event of the following:
- Client exceeds allotted reservation time slot
- Damages to the chapel or bridal suite
- Chapel requires additional cleaning service
As a courtesy the chapel has provided a bridal suite included in the price of the facility. Our complimentary bridal suite is designed with you and your entire bridal parties needs in mind, including his and her dressing room suites, private restrooms on each side, a 12ft lighted make up counter, 3-way full-length mirrors, closet space, and a living space in between for family.
Any decorations brought to the chapel must be approved prior to the wedding day. Please, no asparagus ferns. No items may be taped, nailed, screwed or affixed in any way to chapel pews, walls or anywhere in the chapel. Chapel management must approve all decorations prior to the event. Management reserves the right to refuse decorations that, in our opinion, will be detrimental or damaging to the property.
- No smoking, food, or drinks are allowed on the chapel grounds. (Please be sure your guests are aware of this.)
- We only allow birdseed to be thrown. It must be distributed and thrown only in the parking lots.
- Bubbles are allowed but only in the parking area.
- Only limited snacks and bottled water are allowed in the bridal suite and must be disposed of upon leaving. Please no peanuts.
- Real flower petals are allowed but they must be light in color as to not stain the chapel’s stone flooring. If you wish to have darker colored petals they must be fake.
- Please no glitter.
- Only battery-operated candles are allowed in the chapel, no real candles.
Animals are NOT ALLOWED in the chapel except in the case of dogs needed by patrons requiring such dogs for medically required sight assistance. In such cases, those patrons will be responsible for the hygiene of the animal and any damages to the chapel as a result of the animal being in the chapel.
- Please do not move or rearrange any of the furniture in the bridal suite.
- The chapel and bridal suite must be left in the condition it was found in order to avoid loss of security deposit or any additional charges due to additional cleaning or any damages.
- Any and all damages to the chapel or chapel property are the responsibility of the party contracting to use the facility.
- The Chapel reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the premises immediately.
- Please do not arrive before your scheduled time. We ask that all chapel and time restrictions be communicated to and observed by your wedding party, all wedding vendors, and wedding guests.
- All decor and belongings must be out of the bridal suite and chapel by the end of your rental time in order to avoid any additional penalty charges for going over your allotted time.
Other Rules and Requirements
Marriage licenses must be obtained in the state of Arkansas. They may be obtained in any county courthouse. There is one in Rogers. No blood test or waiting period is required. Hunt Chapel will not allow weddings that are not authorized by the laws of the state of Arkansas or that violate the by-laws of Hunt Chapel.
Out of state ministers must register their license at a county courthouse in the State of Arkansas prior to performing a wedding in the chapel.
For Information regarding your balance or payment due date please contact
phone # 479-845-3317
fax # 479-845-3010
We accept checks or Visa, MasterCard, and Discover card for reservations and payments.
Credit Card: If you would like to pay your deposit or make payments by credit card, please fill out the attached card authorization form and mail to the address below.
Check: If you would like to pay by check please make check payable to “Pinnacle Hills Memorial Garden, LLC” and fill out the attached check information form. You must attach your check to the form and mail both completed form with attached check to the address below.
Pinnacle Hills Memorial Garden, LLC
Attn: Linda Workman
3333 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Suite 601
Rogers, AR 72758